Tuesday 18 March 2014

Questions

1) How many of the examiner's points did you manage to cover in your answers? I managed to cover 3 points which spoke about the media context and theory. I used theory such as binary opposition and bartz theory of enigma which helped relate to the question asked about enigma and genre between the two clips shown - eclipse and the right one. 
2) How many examples did you provide in your answers that did not come from classwork? I gave a few examples of other media products such as vampire diaries etc which linked to the outsiders as it included vampires etc. 
3) What will you do between now and the exam in June to ensure you have a wide variety of examples to refer to in questions two and three? I would revise all the media theories and programmes which I could add into my answers to back up my points such as more outsider movies and programmes. Also, I need to revise more media institutions and add in nor media language when writing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment